The Analytics 2013 Convention has attracted nearly 600 people to the Park Plaza Convention Centre within sight of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Courses and certifications made up the first two days. These are photos of the main conference from 19th and 20th June 2013.
Conference topics included:
- Data Mining
- Text Analytics
- Fraud Detection
- Analytics for customer insight
- Predictive Modeling
- Data Optimization
- Analytics for risk
- Supply chain analytics
- High-performance analytics
- New for 2013: Introduction to analytics
Keynote speakers - 19Jun....
Please note that these photos remain the property of SAS Software Ltd - you can download and use them for personal use only. They should not be published publicly in any way without the written permission of SAS. If in doubt, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: If you purchase images, all profits are donated to SAS UKs' nominated charity. SAS UK do not make any money from the sale of photographs on this site.
- Andreas Diggelmann, VP Planning, Operations and Strategy, SAS
- Tim Harford, BBC broadcaster, senior columnist for Financial Times